Mycorrhizal fungi are widespread throughout nature and are a fundamental reason for normal plant growth and development. Over 90% of all plants associate these natural organisms as a mechanism for sustained nutrient and water supply.
After application the fungi contained in rootgrow rapidly begin to colonise the plant or tree roots, extending the root system into the surrounding soil via extensive network of fungal filaments. These thread-like filaments extract nutrients and water from a large soil volume and exchange them for carbon from the plant. This secondary root system, when established, links the root systems of adjacent plants or trees and helps share, more efficiently, nutrient resources throughout the plant community.
- Easy to use, simply sprinkle in the bottom of the planting hole
- Have superior plant establishment with better natural vigour
- Overcome re-plant problems more successfully, especially roses
- Have better developed root systems
- Enables plants to better to cope with drought
- Single application of Rootgrow will support a plant for its entire lifetime
- Completely natural and organic. Native to Uk soils
- Recommended for use on roses by top Uk growers
- RHS endorsed
- Usage guide:- 2-3litre pot 25g, 4-5litre pot 50g, 15litre pot 75g
- Contents: 360g